"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Welcome to the online version of the 2014-2015 Supplemental Application for
Please complete this application online by following the on-screen prompts. Begin by clicking one of the two buttons to the left, to either 1) START or CONTINUE an existing application, or 2) sign up as a new user.
This application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are used to determine student eligibility for various types of federal, state, and institutional aid. In order to determine eligibility for all types of aid,
both applications are needed.
It is important to remember the following information when applying for financial aid:
- Federal and state funds received are to be used for educational purposes only.
- Before you will be considered for financial aid, you must be admitted to Dallas Baptist University. Click here for admissions information. It is recommended that you begin the process for financial aid simultaneously with the admission process.
This online form will walk you through the 2014-2015 DBU Supplemental Application for Financial Aid, which will require 20-30 minutes to complete.
NEW USERS: Click on the New User Signup button and following the steps to create a user ID and password. Once your user ID is setup, return to the main page and click “Start/Continue Application.”
- RETURNING STUDENTS/USERS: Click “Start/Continue Application” to begin a new application for the 2014-15 academic year (Fall 2014 – Summer 2015), or to continue an application already in progress.
- As part of the application process, you will need to provide the name and amount of all other outside sources of financial assistance you will be receiving (scholarships, grants, employer tuition assistance, private loans, or any other outside resource) EXCEPT for funds paid directly by you, your parents, or your spouse, as applicable.
- Press “Submit” at the end of the application to submit it to the Office of Financial Aid. DO NOT MAIL or FAX the completed form; we accept electronic applications only. An electronic email confirmation will be sent to you upon submission of your application.
- We strongly recommend that you print a copy for your own records.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Dallas Baptist University does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, sex, disability, race, color or national origin. Under federal law, the University may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purposes.
CONTACT THE OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID:
Phone: (214) 333-5363
1- (800) 460-1DBU
Metro: (972) 445-5300
FAX: (214) 333-5586